Friday, August 19, 2011

Have You Seen All Of These? They'll Make Your Life Easier - I Promise!

The weekly round-ups here, the weekly round-ups here. (You have to sing that in your head to the tune of the Howdy Doody song, otherwise it just sounds repetitive, and no, I'm not old enough to remember the show, just the jingle!)

Busy week with me - speaking engagement, consulting jobs, the article about my book ON THE FRONT PAGE OF OUR LOCAL PAPER, The Madison Eagle!

But enough about me - in case you missed anything this week, here's the list.
The most popular post has been the school lunch idea - either you love it or you think I'm crazy. Either way, you should read it.


And did I mention the article about my book ON THE FRONT PAGE OF OUR LOCAL PAPER! Seems it's not on-line as of yet, but when it is I'll let you know. But, it looks like I'm going to be blogging for the above mentioned paper also. (Shh, I think that' s a secret. Don't tell.)

And if you haven't yet read my book, "30 Days To An Organized Home", I'm guessing either your house is neat as a pin, or you just haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Here's the link to get it: http://www.organizingwithevelyn.com
Go there now to get it as a hard copy book, an eBook, a download for every reader imaginable......great beach reading!

be organized.....evelyn

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest