Here are some ideas to get you started:
- read a book in a hammock with a glass of lemonade by your side.
- pack a picnic lunch and go eat it next to a stream you can splash in.
- take your bike to an ice cream parlor. Get a double dip. Two different flavors.
- go on a Quest, a hike where you follow clues to find "buried treasure". http://www.letterboxing.org
- have a water gun battle in the back yard - no matter how old you are.
Use these ideas as a springboard to some of your own. What meant summer to you when you were a child? Have you done it yet this summer? If not, make plans to do it this week......you'll be glad you did.
And summer won't pass you by.