Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Time Has Come.................

The time has come, the walrus said, to talk of many things......

You may be wondering why in the world am I quoting Lewis Carroll?

Well, I've been writing on this blog for over a month now. A new entry every day. So, the time has come, I have said, to not talk of sooooo many things......

The time has come to let you catch upon any entries you may have missed. There's a whole list over at the bottom of the right hand column.

The time has come for me to start spreading the word about my blog.

The time has come spread my focus a bit wider. Cast a bigger net. See what fish I catch. Promote my eBook.

Oh, I'll still be blogging. Both here and on my other blog, http://www.comeongethappyblog.com/. Just not quite so often.

And I'll  be posting my tip of the day on Twitter and Facebook. Click on the "follow" buttons to the right to stay in the loop. (By the way, does anyone know how to get the little Twitter bird and small Facebook button? I really don't like these large ones!)

Time to go talk of many things. Just not right here right now.

But sign up to receive free updates so you don't miss anything!

be organized....evelyn

Crave more organizing tips? Just click to get a free sample of my eBook, 30 Days to an Organized Home. be organized.....evelyn

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest