Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cubbies Make The World Go 'Round.......

Today a picture is worth a thousand words.....



May I present......my kitchen cabinet.

The one we use every single day.

Over & over.

Note the cereal & crackers stored in easy to open and close plastic cubbies. That all the family members can use.

Note the labels.

Note the glasses and plastic cups located where all family members can reach them. And put them away.
(yes, we still use the occasional plastic even though my youngest is 11!)

And note the jumbo size bag of chocolate chips stored where your average 11 & 13 year old don't think to look.

'nuff said.

Crave more organizing tips? Just click to get a free sample of my eBook,
30 Days to an Organized Home.

 be organized.....evelyn



http://orgjunkie.com/blog

1 comment:

Sandy Jenney - Organize with Sandy said...

Hi, I tried to comment earlier in the week, but something was going on with blogger and I wasn't able to.
Love the plastic labeled cubbies! I do spy the choc. chips way up. (I think)
I can only see the top of the glasses in this picture.
Thanks for linking it up to my Organizing Mission link party!

Follow Me on Pinterest