Monday, July 18, 2011

The Countdown Begins......But Get Free Tips Now!

Organizing your life is about to get easier! My eBook is in the process of being turned into an actual, 3-D, hold in your hand, take anywhere you want to book! woo hoo!
That's me hiding behind the proof copy!

I was going over the proof copy yesterday, and even I relearned a few organizing tips.......like the best way to sort through the kids clothes (lay them out on a bed, have them choose what they like, more details in the book).

Soon the book will be available on Amazon - just a few editing changes being made - and then watch out world!

And if you want to see some of it now - get a free sample here.......no obligation, just click, enter your email, hit send and voila - free tips for your kitchen. And I won't bug you. I promise.

freesample@organizingwithevelyn.com

be organized.....evelyn

1 comment:

Evelyn Cucchiara said...

Feel free to leave comments!!!!!

Follow Me on Pinterest