Friday, July 29, 2011

Organizing & Summer & Peace & Boys - Oh My!

Time for the weekly round up of this week blogs. I cannot believe it's Friday already! Rainy & dreary where I am, but kind of a nice peaceful end to a busy week. Makes you want to s-l-o-w down and recharge before the weekend hits. I suggest you do the same if at all possible.

In case you missed any of my tip, rants, raves or whatever this week - here's the list with easy linking to each and every blog post this week. Feel free to click away! And leave comments..........


Enjoy! Now go get a good book, curl up in a comfy chair and read. At least for 10 minutes!

be organized.....evelyn

PS - Get a free sample of my new book here.......no obligation, just click, enter your email, hit send and voila - free tips for your kitchen. And I won't bug you. I promise.


freesample@organizingwithevelyn.com

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest