That leaves two kids at home. With the first day of school next week.
Time to get schedules back up & running. Time to get the rules back in place.
Studies show that date night is vital to your relationship. Even more then clean laundry.
So why is it so hard?
It's so hard because everything - from vacuuming the rug to washing the dog always seems more important.
It's not. Your relationship is.
Here are some ideas for a low cost time out with your SO. (Significant Other)
- weekly movie at the local small theatre. Doesn't matter what's playing - pretend it's 1950 when people would go see whatever was there. Explore new genres. If you have the Optimium Triple Play thru Cable Vision- you get free movies on Tuesdays - go use the perk. Walk to the theatre. Skip the popcorn.
- pack a picnic dinner and take it to a free concert.
- go window shopping with an ice cream cone in your hand.
- go to a museum. Many have a free admission night.
- go for a bike ride. Without the kids.
- go for a stroll - no power walking. Actually talk to each other. Try and remember what you did for your last anniversary.
- go out to breakfast. At a local hotel. Feel like your on vacation in your own town. While this isn't all that low cost, it's a lot cheaper then dinner!
Now go plan, then do. Let me know what you come up with!
My book, my book - get a sample chapter of my book here! no obligation, just click, enter your email, hit send and voila - free tips for your kitchen. And I won't bug you. I promise. firstname.lastname@example.org
ps - like the heart? link to it here: http://www.valentine-clipart.com/